c# - How to add trailing dots? -


I am creating an application in which the label continues to scroll. My problem is that I want to make the correct alignment so that I can get "". Like in order

  basket .............. ball ................ keyboard ... ........  

Can anyone help me with it?

I have tried this, but it is not working for me, for / p>

  (int u = textbox1.length; u = 40; u ++) {StrDotsBuilder.Append ("."); }  

This does not really need to be for loop ...
Why do not you use string functions?

"mystring" .PadLeft (40, '.'); Edit: You need "myString" .Preedright (40, '.');


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -