c - Estimate Power Consumption Based on Running Time Analysis / Code Size -


I have developed and tested a program on my PC and now I want to give an estimate of the power consumption required for it. I am For a single run program, I have called the application running time and the inventor function within the application and I know the code size in both the assembly lines, but the raw c line also.

How would I guess performance analysis and power consumption based on / code size? I think that it is the scales with the quantity of lines that uses the CPU for computation or gives memory, but I was expecting a more accurate answer.

Besides, how can I say that the difference between power consumption is on my PC compared to anyone on Microsoft device?

There is a paper on Intel's website that gives the processor different. They give 11 nj per instructions for core duo, for example how useful it will be to you depends on how much your code looks like a spacetime benchmark, I think


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -