c# - Efficiently handling timed events in a server -


In my case I have a game server, handling CLR Threadpool chairs, and managed Threadpool stuff for the other. I am trying to figure out whether an NPC is organized by a magic, or the best way to handle dismal events after a set period.

I can only write some type of timer wrap which is a new (managed) threadbuster thread for each task that I want to do, like new timed events (1500, NPC. )); And it checks against the timing of the system, but, I think that with many running timers in this way, each individual time is incompatible to check whether any type of dispatcher thread will be better?

Thanks in advance.

How does it look that you do not know that server app? Net / C # Allama is online server.

And for your solid question. It depends on how many incidents you expect, if you expect that the timer / thread path for thousands of seconds per second will not really work well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -