asp.net - Issues with the App_code folder -


I created an application that is using classes from App_Code.

I now have this app subfolder to make one application an existing one, so now one is in App_Code root and one in sub-folder

I have to find out that I How to create an app, it may be able to identify files placed in the subfolder's episode code.

I would consider excluding all my code from App_Code (and / OldProject / App_Code) folders and Enter the code from OldProject in a new class library project into a namespace and a new namespace code (avoids the problem of duplicate name). Then say the context of the new project DLL and Namespace for the web project to be appropriate, where appropriate (by doing this you can test your code in the unit, it is impossible to do some code in App_Code).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -