Any XML based alternative of TEX? -


When I started to know about Tex, I found this a line language I think that any XML based The options will do this work better. And not everyone will have trouble learning Tx. It takes me a lot of time Does anyone know any such XML based options? And if there is a compatibility between that thing and XML (the same element or any other can be changed), which would be good.

I think the closest thing I can think of is technical documentation, from man page, to articles, books This is a very flexible markup language to make.

However, I think Tex is a better option than more power, more tools and just beautiful output if you want to create great looking documents with TeX / LaTeX but without knowing more about it , I suggest that you have a good graphical editor, which you do in a word processor, such as allowing more or less documents to be made, but very good results and latex Access to re-power (although, sometimes by embedding LaTeX command your likes document).

I'm assuming that your goal is to manually create a document if you're looking to automatically generate them from something else, the docbook can be a better option.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -