python - Noob-Ready Cython Tutorials -


I have a group of scripting languages ​​(Python, Ruby, Luah, PHP), but I do not know any compiled language like C / C ++, I wanted to try and speed some python code using Sithon, which is basically a python -> C compiler, which aims to create a C extension for C Python. In fact, you make the code in a strict version of the dragon that is compiled in C -> native code

There is a problem here, I do not know, nevertheless cython documentation is intended for those people The form already knows something (nothing has been explained, only been presented), and I have no help, I need to know that there are good sedan tutorials for the purpose of the dragon programmer, or if M Zhe learn C before Sithan learning.

Keeping in mind I'm a capable dragon programmer, I learn a lot rather than Sethon from the perspective of the language which I have been doing well in the past, instead of learning the whole new language to learn syithtion.

1) Please do not recommend psyco

EDIT: Any information that will help to understand the special cython docs

Learn more! (Sorry - unique.)

However, seriously, it seems that you have to use cdef to effectively (type C. if you want) Need to know more about / P>

Later, if you decide to bite the bullet and learn Si, then take care of a copy of yourself, or K & amp; Available at R,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -