Php include using ajax -


I am creating a web page that is created using "module", in other words the page has other PHP Files

On the one side of my page there is a digital container in which it has some links, this divider will be used to keep some information. This information is organized in different php files, which I am not able to load in Divya Container with the previously told link.

How would I go about doing this with AJAX?

Note: I include it ("");

should load php files as long as PHP include s There is no specific reason why you want to do this (like page load performance is poor and you want to load some parts unlimitedly on the rest of the page).

I continue to use PHP, but if you want to dynamically update those page sections after the first load, you can use it.

Keep in mind that this is not the same as server-side; Parts of the page you updated, if they are PHP scripts, then those pages accessing those pages will not have access to the variable; You will need to supply them as GET or POST data with asynchronous request.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -