multithreading - Logging inside threads in a Rails application -


I have found a rail application in which small steps require significant calculation time. Instead of crossing the complexity of managing these tasks as background tasks, I have found that processing can be divided into many threads and using JRBB with a multicore, I can ensure that all threads Get it done at the right time. (The customer has already expressed this strong point of view in creating background work in the background.)

The problem is that the rail logger does not have to be written in these threads. Nothing appears in the log file. I got some reference to this problem but no solution was found. It does not make sense to put me in your code to help debugging, but stdout is being eaten by the glassfish gem app server.

Did anyone have a new log every time inside a rail logar thread?

I was scratching my head with the same problem. The answer to me was as follows:

  Thread.New starts ... Railslogist Make sure flush end  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -