ms dos - Can I retrieve the TITLE of an MS-DOS window using VB.net? -


By using the code given below, I have a DOS command window image name and process id Can retrieve , but can I retrieve the DOS window title too?

  = Process as a slow current process. GateContent Process () Diminished Process Process () = Process Reduce this process as the process in the gait process ("REMOTE_COMPUTER") processes, if this process processes this. Processum.Toper Canton ("CMD") then listbox 1. ITEM.Ed ("Process name:" and this process., Process name and VBTib and "Process ID:" & amp;; ThisProcess.Id) end if next  

Try it out:

  thisProcess.MainWindowTitle  

I get GetWindowText from user32.dll and was looking for a process to find the main window handler property , so I stumbled with that main Windtaille Property

Sometimes, the need to be tough is not.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -