modalpopupextender and commas appearing in my textbox asp.net -


Something strange stuff is happening, I'm changing an application that uses javascript in a small window in the other To use a modal popup accelerator to open the web page data input.

This works fine, but okay, when I do txtData.Text (the text box in my modal popup), it comes back with a comma before the data, so if you "rabbit ", Then it comes back as a" rabbit ".

Also when I use it several times, in another place where I can click to show it, and I can type "fish" like "stuff, rabbit, fish" Back starts with backs

I do not know how to do it or to stop it from doing it ... any thoughts?

For some reason it does not appear that the text box is set to read only.

I'm thinking thereby by displaying an editable text box on the user, holding keystrokes on it, and updating the reading text box that is hidden from the user.

Still a little messy, but I can not roll back for the May release because with another combo box, I need to avoid another bug in that release!


UPDATE:

As part of the background, I have a Model Control (ASCX) that is inside my modal popup because I use it again. Will happen. ASCX has to handle user input (the page is not known what is happening in the control), when the user clicks on a button, I callback and process the data. If a successful outcome is returned to the client callback function, then I click on the page that thinks that page is a "OK" button which is actually invisible to the user.

I have changed my code, add a hidden, readonly text box and copy the text every time you copy the text from the original text box.

  & lt; Asp: textbox runat = "server" id = "txtName" & gt; & Lt; / ASP: text box & gt;  

  & asp: textbox runat = "server" id = "txtName" onchange = "document.getElementById (this.id + 'ro' ) .value = this.value "& gt; & Lt; / Asp: text box & gt; & Lt; ASP: Text Box Runat = "server" id = "TCTNARO" readonly = "true" style = "display: none;" & Gt; & Lt; / Asp: text box & gt;  

Then when I send values ​​in the callback instead of returning to the column, I use txtNameRO.

I do not think this will help you if you are postback, but you can add a callback before a postback like me, hope it will help anyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -