Microsoft Dynamics CRM UI: Silverlight WCF Call inside sitemap -


I have created a Silverlight Dashboard to be hosted in the Dynamics 4.0 UI (Sitemap Link) - this WCF service It uses the Sql from Linq to query the Intern CRM database (with a CrmImpersonator) This works all on my Dev machine, but when I put it on my development server, I would like to have the following JavaScript Errors occur :

"An unexpected error in the Silverlight application. An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid: Internal exception for System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIf ... SilverlightDash.CRMObjService.CRMMethodCompletedEventArgs. On get_Result ... MainPage.svc_GetMethod.get_Result (Object Sender, CRMObjService.GetValueCompletedEventArgsE)

I have enabled anonymous to see whether YSDL is available from the ISV folder, which is this - Please help :)

Good I get the answer or get two steps:

The first step was to change the Little Client service of silver url doh!

But the way I found out that I got crossdomain.xml to the original web app (which was hosting the WCF service).

TTFN ... Ashley


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -