licensing - How should I measure Concurrent Licence Usage -


I have a detailed explanation of the logon and logout time for my system along with the use of the machine, network username etc. .

I need to measure that I will tell a concurrent user license level based on this information. Now I can say maximum 170 times for any 1 day in any given period of 3 months or I can say average 133.

Does anyone know about this or know its formula or is it as simple as 170 marks in the high water mark in my example?

A customer has recently gone from an unlimited license for a concurrent license, so I have to face the task of setting up the initial license level. There is a possibility of selling more licenses in future, so I do not want it to be set at a higher level and I want to base it on historical data which collects the system instead of the expected work.

I take% of standard deviation from mean. To wit. If you mean 133, then do the work of standard devotion, then 70% above it, maybe 80%. In this way, you ignore the outlets and get a good signal of the need for real numbers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -