java - Cannot Delete File Within A Child Process Started From A C# App -


How do I allow the use of UseShellExecute to set a child process from C # to the wrong and delete the file?

The child's process is a Java program that creates a 0 byte file, transfers it to a remote server, and deletes it. This functionality works when I execute the Java program from the Windows Command Line.

If I start the Java program by using System.Diagnostics.Crocess in C #, then set StartInfo.UseShellExecute to the wrong, then the child processes the file does not delete the fact In the process of stalls, nothing happens. If the Process Object's StartInfo.UseShellExecute property is set to True, then the child can remove the process file, and the original process can delete the income execution. However, I need to use the UseShellExecute property to be false, so I can redirect output from the child process.

what

(or, more specifically, connected there)

Some time ago I went into a similar problem, and this unexpected handle came out because of inheritance, but I do not think it would be the cause of the problem you were told.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -