How to display multiple values using php and mysql? -


How can you display multiple values ​​from the same mysql field using php and mysql

Here's the code I already have

   If '(' Empty ($ years)) 'echo' <'>' year '& lt; / p & gt; & quot;;; ! Empty ($ Rating)) {echo '<'> $ Rating '& lt; / p & gt;';}}? & Gt;  

I The one who is trying to ask is that I want the above mentioned code for up to three ekos content and variable as long as the data entered in the database is not fully displayed for example when the user 1-100 ... various skills, years, and ratings all enter entered data.

I hope I am telling it right

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -