c# - urlauthorization with custom roleprovider -


I am interacting with a third party httpmodule for authentication. I implemented my custom roll provider to interact with him, though they use a custom principal instead of the requisite RolePrincipal for urlauthorization.

Can I hook up a new role-maker to capture custom impressions and copy it to a custom identification implementation?

/ P>

You need to use the application_AuthenticateRequest event

  Secure void Application_AuthenticateRequest (Object Sender, EventArgs E) {If (HttpContext.Current.User! = Null) {If (HttpContext.Current.User.Identity.IsAuthenticated) {}}}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -