c# - generate viewmodel from model? -


I am currently writing view models for my (WPF / C #) app.

I have to copy and paste a lot, though. Is there no way to generate model-to-view-model like modeling model?

I did not find anything on the net about it ...

Carl Schiff Look at this is a visual studio plugin that includes various assistants for the development of WPF or Silverlight applications. One of these features is what you are looking for:

  • Create a Vododel class - From a VB.NET or C # code window, easily See a modal stub that includes commands and exposed data squares. Alternatively you can choose to reapply all model properties on ViewModel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -