Bulk Copy from SQL Server to Oracle -


I need a project to transfer the oracle from a SQL server to the bulk mode. I have an Oracle Bump CopDDirect And ODP Net but to use it, I have to first convert the data reader to a CSV file from the SSL server and then export it, which uses bulk copy. This is a very inefficient process and I was wondering if any other way We can not use linked server.

If you use SSIS, then you will be given a straightforward step by step to create a text file. Load the data with an ORacle database from It assumes that Oracle Database is available in your network.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -