build - Hudson cancel do not cancel all processes -


I'm installing Hudson v 1.323 as a Windows service on Windows XP. I am building with a shell script which looks like this:

  #! C: / export cygwin / bin / sh PATH = / cygdrive / c / cygwin / bin: $ PATH make-j 4 $ MAKE_TARGET  

When I build this build using Red X I cancel, everything closes on Hudson, but when I look in Windows processes, even then "make" and "sh" is running, I'm using Syswijen's v.3.80.

How to get rid of Hudson's all the processes, any help about this?

Have you tried to see Hudson's thread dump with your job Thread is still going on. It can also give you a hint why the walking is not interrupted.

The Thread Dump can be seen right from the Hudson Web Console:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -