android app search button -


I'm trying to implement my app in Quick Search, as is done in Epidemus "App / Search / Started the search "I have tried to follow completely different examples, just as it is ok to copy the code as you are in ApiDemos.

The first thing I found is related to older versions of SDK, and not just worked. As the stuff can actually run and work in epidemos, I have tried copying the following

  com.example.android.apis.app.SearchInvoke.java com. Example.android .apis.app.SearchQueryResults.java com.example.android.apis.app.SearchSuggestionSampleProvider.java res / layout / search_invoke.xml res / layout / search_query_results.xml res / value / arrays.xml res / values Everything under "search samples" in / strings.xml res /xml/searchable.xml ... and AndroidManifest.xml  

This copy gives me a view to run ADMImOS Time looks like a Low when I click on the search button, the Quick Search Box, Android always opens a browser window with the Google search results for a given query. I just can not find the key component in Epidemus, which tells Android that I want to use my own custom code to handle the search request.

In this case, I really appreciate some help.

Thank you.

For reference, four months (and how much the God knows the endeavors ) Later, I have found a piece of documents that I have lost, which has to go through the search search in the entire search box to fire the fire, it comes under all this little information for your own activity: < / P>

Note that all user-visible string "@ string" refers to references Offers should be made. Hard-coded strings, which can not be localized, will not work properly in search metadata.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -