ajax - How to test Rails Juggernaut in Internet Explorer? -


I'm having problems with my rail app. I use the server for push, which is available in Firefox, Opera and Chrome Works great, but it does not work at all in IE. It should be compatible with IE6 +.

The problem is, I can not find a debugging device in Firefox as a firebug for monitoring networks . I tried IE debug times, but there is nothing about AJAX and the network.

I am running on default jargon settings and it is not connected to push server

You can use firebug lights


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -