wpf - How to get pixel shaders version from .NET? -


I am writing a WPF application and need to show information about the video card installed in the system. I have encountered a problem that I can not get the pixel version supported by the current video card. How can I use .NET? (Importing external code can be DirectX Libs, this is also a suitable solution).

Only WPF provides basic information about the system's capabilities in detail, but unless you In Tier 2, you can use pixel shader, however, level 2 actually actually shows that DX9 or higher is available, so you should avoid using any pixel shader functionality beyond that. Maybe they've added another level or more details in WPF4, but I do not have my .NET 4VM work to check this time.

Besides, you can possibly use, which is now, to get low level information.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -