Which language to use for implementing few Linux shell commands (homework) - plain C or C++? -


I have to apply some commands to open Linux for my homework - 5 or 6 of them, which contains LS. There is not much information about which parameters to implement ...
I plan to use C ++, but when I advised my colleague to choose which language to be - plain C C ++, then he said that interpreter was not a traditional means Not the program, it is a functional tool, and it should be applied in all c. My debate on C ++ reuse great code, better segregation of concerns and actually does not know me very well - in fact, I learned C ++ and enjoyed it.
So, what do you mean by this? thank you in advanced.
This is a separate assignment - I mean for every person in my group, so no cooperation was considered.
I have experience of low level programming, pointers arithmetic, zero *, etc.

first : use whatever you know .

If you can get there by a familiar route, then there is no reason to enter without any unknown water.

C ++ is a very viable option in your situation, anyway. So, you're not making a mistake to use it.

Second : Your friend is wrong (I use stringent words, but I would be good.)

Both C ++ and C compiled languages A C ++ program Absolutely is a program in the traditional sense. Both are also typed in C and C ++ static forms.

PS: You can still use the C ++ compiler to create a C program. You can do everything available in C in C


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -