vmware - Remotely debug Linux Kernel from Windows? -


I was thinking that anyone knows how to remotely debug Linux kernel running under VMware (And if so, the way in Windows like me scares me like Linux ...). Both are x86 I know that VMWar has supported it (I saw a post about remote debugging via GDB), but if it was a way to do this from Windows (i.e. Eclipse CDT or something) Which would be horrible.

Thank you! - Robert

You are not going to debug the Linux kernel (especially away from) anything But with GDB {{code> kdb | kgdb } In-kernel extension, unless you type your debug hook.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -