ruby on rails - Spree e-Commerce within Existing Application -


I am trying to install spree within my application (I use gem or run it in vendor mode I'm opening up).

I have reviewed the documentation and the wiki and I am still a little confused how this can work in my existing application. There is no problem in using a different database for spry to pass data between my database, but there is no problem in customizing my applications to pass data between my databases, but my application When does spry run?

I do not find the spray mailing list to run the existing application in the form of expansion, but as an extension of a small part of my overall application / my optimum application is not optimal to change.

Has anyone thought this is out? How to run Sprilla inside an existing rail app?

You might actually expand your application to compete.

Spree is a great application, and as the extension is handled (separate directory trees that override core files) it will look like the back to handle any other way.

If you need a cosmetic change in the spree (and you need it), then they will usually be controlled by copying and modifying the original file (s) in your extension. . If your app had a spear contained in it, then the whole process could be a little dirty.

Due to the different directory tree nature of the Sprint extension, it actually lends well to the application as an extension, I'm sure it will not be easy that , But it will be a matter of leaving your app in an extension directory and running your test etc.

Spree is quite a big application, anyway. Even without worrying to integrate another app, sometimes it feels heavy and with its relatively immature codebase, I can not imagine that any kind of integration will be fun.

But still, there is a good chance that you have already decided but good luck!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -