performance - Scripting YSlow and/or PageSpeed -


As I'm starting to do some front-end engineering at work, I guess the speed achieved properly Would like to

I would like to be able to use the average page value measured by YSlow or Google Page Speed, using the 50 page load times. Of course, I do not want to reload 50 times and do not want to write the value.

Is there any FF plugin for this or should I have to write myself a firebug extension? Or maybe there is a non-FF command line tool that I'm planning?

I recently talked about this at the Google Test Automation Conference in Zurich.

There are slides for this

And I posted a blog about it on my company's site and which can be found

We have YSlow Beacon Were able to use and Selenium together to automate the whole process.

I hope that helps!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -