How to "freeze" git submodule -


I am using some repositories that I do not host myself and I am wondering what will happen if I Deploying my application when they are not available? It just can not be right now

Is there any way when I will pull from my repository submodules are already init and updated?

Any help is appreciated.

I am using some repositories which I do not host myself and I Am I being deploying my application, while they are not available? It just can not be right now.

Host your own mirrors through those clones, and use your mirrors as submodules.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -