chat - p2p video conference -


I have developed a colleague to make wpf application co-worker and in this I am broadcasting my video to other colleagues. , But I also want to see their video at the same time, I do not currently know how to pass my video stream in another peer machine so that they can process it on themselves. I want this to be P2P video conferencing. I want a colleague to send his video to other colleagues as well as get the video from other colleagues.

Which approach should I use?

Threads for managing multiple client requests at the same time?

It seems that you will have the same thread (or more) of your video process in the conference For the transmissions of participants, while handling the video input from each other participants for a thread display on their screen, any kind of threads, etc., to control the layout. (Therefore, if N people are in the conference, there will be 1 Transmission thread, N-1 display threads and one controller thread, as well as other suitable sounds like most suitable.)

You have a video feed For example, others, and controller threads, may be used to select a primary (enlarged) video feed at any time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -