c++ - Perspective disappeared in Eclipse -


I run Fedora 11 x86_64 and I use Fedora Eclipse.

The perspective I was compiling the code in my C ++, I did not have any other reason than another Fedora. No big deal, I just restart my system, but when I reopen the eclipse for me to continue coding. Eclipse has put me in a strange "resource" perspective.

So, I wanted to open my C ++ perspective easily, but now I was not in the choice I liked. I then check for software updates to see if my C ++ and Java packages were still present and they were. Therefore, C ++ and Java perspectives were installed but I can not use them.

Did you reset window-> perspective?

You also want to delete or rename your .metadata folder ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -