c# - Clearing a double-linked list -


I have a double-linked list (queue) I have made on my own.

I'm thinking, to clear the linked list, is it enough to just remove the reference of the head and tail?

example

  clear public zeros () {head = zero; Tel = faucet; }  

I am doing a domino imaging imaging, but I have been having a hard time testing it. This whole object will appear at least blank. All data requests (such as peek, deckies etc) return to zero. You can easily preview some new objects. It appears that it is functional properly.

But I really want to know if I am doing it correctly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -