asp.net - Jquery Overlay with Button (ImageButton/AspButton) -


I want to use a button in asp.net. When I ckick on it, an overlay will be over and the overlay will be filled with data.

How can I do this with Jquery?

My problem is, when I send the button, the whole page is returned to the server

Thank you for your help!

A asp: button will create postback on click to prevent it JavaScript can be used, as @jaraj has made a suggestion in the comment after returning false at the end of the comment clicked on

Use a simple button instead of an asep button:

  & lt; Input type = 'button' value = 'click me' id = 'justbutton' />  

If you use the designer (if you want) to use this type of button like HTML & gt; Input (button) .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -