asp.net - How to update a database table using ssis? -


I have successfully run an SSIS package from a table in the first database in the database and the second database is put in another database. But in this case all the rows are inserted. I have kept an Oleb source control, a character map control and an Oleb destination control. No queries have been written in this. I source table and destination table are specified in 2 sources only. But I have to move only some column values ​​to one place in another table, not the entire table data. What can be done for that?

Not quite right that I understand your question correctly, but I have recently I am working like this and I need to do this.

  1. Run the job> Import Data schema You want to end the data
  2. Select your DB source, in my case it was SQL Server, the name of the server name Select, and schema
  3. Select the next destination database NDI schema, in my case this SQL Server was again
  4. I think the next screen will allow you to select the data, or Gives an option to write your own query.
  5. Next screen you can edit the mapping, you can define the length of the data.
  6. If you need to, then you should write your own selection statement to save your package again and run again.

What I did here after this makes it more meaningful than "Query1" to change the name of the table, and then again I stepped through the magician, and on the mapping screen " Exclude existing rows "is selected


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -