wpf - Basing On a style defined inside a custom control library -


I am increasing the available WPF t reeView control for the checkbox < / Code> Behavior like I want to add.

My goal is to finish all checkbox behavioral concerns from the end user (which is a different approach to Josh Smith).

I want to use a style for TreeViewItem to add some properties and bindings as mentioned in the article. That's why I have created a style, it's normal. Pushed to XML and it is called TreeViewItemStyle .

My requirement is that I still want the end user to add a style of color and theme).

One way of doing this is using the property's BaseOn property, but it should use static resources and it fails to find my style , Code> TreeViewItemStyle .

Is there any workaround? Is this really a good approach? What do you do

Arial

Have you generic Are you trying to create XML file in the new resource dictionary?

  & lt; Resource Tools xmlns = "http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation" xmlns: x = "http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml"> & Lt; ResourceDictionary.MergedDictionaries & gt; & Lt; Resource source source = "pack: // application:;; / assembly; component / resource / normal. Xaml" /> & Lt; /ResourceDictionary.MergedDocs> & Lt; Style x: key = "newstyle" based on = "{static resource tree wevtmtl}" & gt; & Lt; / Style & gt; & Lt; / ResourceDictionary & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -