Workflow for writing ARM assembly code on the iphone -


I would like to start writing ARM codel and would like to run it on the iPhone

This release in the app store I do not intend to use the app to be in - originally I want to solve problems in using ARM and iPhone, just for hobbies and educational purposes

How do I do this Can I go I am not able to use any handwritten hand in the way of running a project.

I could not find any information about how to write an assembly code specifically for the iPhone , But as mentioned by other people here, you can either:

1) write inline AMM statement in C / C ++ / ObjC code, or 2) standalone in a 's file' Write assembly functions and simply add them to your XCode sources or 3) Standalone assembly function for an external sensor like NASM Kit. You write the assembly code in an '.s' file and use an '.o' object file from NSAM and link the object file to the xcode.

So if you want to write just a few assembly instructions then the inline assembler will be the easiest way, but if you plan to write several assembly tasks, then I would recommend a standalone assembly file and if If you plan to write several assembly tasks with macros and want cross-platform compatibility, then I will not add my assembly code to an object file. To Inserting images I suggest using NASM. Because I am using the XCode GCC assembler and it is significantly lower than NASM. You can get NASSM for free

Once you set your assembler environment, you will have to learn how to write an ARM assembly code! Because iPhones (and many other portable devices and smartphones) use the ARM instruction set. Very good but old introduction to the ARM assembly.

When it comes to assembly programming, the official instructions set reference manual is usually the main source of information for everything you write, so you should go to the ARM website and your exact CPU (6 pages long) as well as download 2 full documents. For example, both the iPhone 3G and iPhone 4 have the ARMV 7-A Cortex-A8 CPU, so that you can download (2000 pages long) which tells you which instructions are available and how they actually work. , And which describes the instruction time, etc. for your specific CPU.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -