some kind off variable problem within php class -


I have this in my class

When another function is called php errors with incorrect datatype And can only be past with variable references.

I do not know what it means

This code comes from php.net if the same code is outside the square, / P>

do I do wrong here Am I working in the classroom?

  $ extensies valid = array (); Function __ composition () {$ this-> Extensies Valid = array ("txt", "pdf"); $ This- & gt; Filename = $ _FILES ['file']; } Private function isAllowedExtensie ($ fileName) {return_array (end (explosion (".", $ FileName)), $ this-> extensies are allowed;} public function check_upload () {if ($ this-> ; Filename ['error'] == UPLOAD_ERR_OK) {If the extension is valid ($ this-> filename ['name'])) {back true; arre ([best band] => ACCOUNT INFO .txt [extensies valid] = & gt;)   

>

Thanks, Richard

< P>

Try putting an end and exploding in separate statements - I think the end () In any case, it will help you to figure out if the line is causing problems if it is not correct.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -