show image from my web server to my iPhone application -


I have a mon image (.jpg, .png etc) stored in my web server. I am creating an iPhone app Which can upload or download images from my webserver.

I can upload images to my web server.

But I can not download images from my web server for my application How can I do it ????

The easiest technique using UIKit

  NSURL * url = [NSURL URLWithString: @ "http://images.com/image.jpg"]; NSDTa * Data = [NSDTATA DataWith Content of URL: URL]; UIImage * image = [UIImage imageWith data: data]; UIImageView * imageView = [[UIImageView alloc] initWithImage: Image];  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -