php - my insert query is working in my localhost but not in web server -


I am using Flex Builder 3 to insert mysql database using phsb and everything in my localhost It's working perfectly, the problem occurs when I deploy the project to a web server and run it, it connects to the database, but I can not insert the data (anything when inserting this data Does not show)
Another stupid Another piece (select the code to get f thing again) data which works fine on both my local host and web servers.

Here is the PHP code:

   

You also need to:

  '`` Infrat' `` meter '(`TF2_Nickname`,` Steam_User_Name`, `class1`,` class2`, `class 3`,' value 'in value (' $ nickname ',' $ steam ',' $ c1 '), $ C2 ',' $ c3 ', NOW ()) "and  

and you should be prepared to avoid it in any way so that they accidentally get the form of SQL Command (see) To be believed in. PHP has to do this:

  Include in 'Phant'. 'Member' (`tf2_namename`,` steam_user_name`, `class1`,` class2`, `square 3` , 'Time`). Values ​​(' ". Mysql_real_escape_string ($ nickname)." ',' ".mysql_real_escape_string (steam)." ',' ".mysql_real_escape_string ($ c1)." ',' ".mysql_real_escape_string ($ C2). '', '".mysql_real_escape_string ($ c3)."', Now ()) " 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -