javascript - Should I use ScriptSharp -


I am developing my first ASP.NET MVC application and I think the script # can be of great help to me but It can not find the necessary resources to support my development.

I did not find the codeplaces site; There is only one manual, which is very good, but it is not enough; I can get a lot of tutorials; I know that script # was used to develop ASP.NET MVC scripts and that the source of the MVC distributes the library.

But it seems that it is used internally in Microsoft only.

Where can I find other resources ???

Do you really think that the script # will continue and new versions will be deployed and should be used by third-party projects ???

Thank you in advance

Do not be afraid of javascript, it's another language and frameworks With, and, DOM manipers and AJAX are very simplistic and cross-browser issues are mostly history.

About script #, I agree with the last release of a year ago + closed source = nobody came for me. Update January / 2010: Since the original writing of this reply the new script # has been released, it is still closed-source but mentions to open it after author 1.0.

Update May 2011:.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -