java - Creating mail application for project -


I am currently creating mail applications for my project, and I am currently trying to figure out, How the mail application, such as Gmail, transfers all messages to a specific email address, which I clicked as spam in the Spam folder on runtime, whenever they send messages again to that marked spam address. What do they configure? I want to enable this functionality in my application, how can I do this? I am using my application, Jemail API.

They are definitely receiving e-mail filters at that time if they are triggered by some kind of triggers Or hook that checks every e-mail for validity. If the mail server / API works with your application, does not provide such functionality, then you probably have to vote on the e-mail inbox on a regular basis, checking against a blacklist of the restricted email address. Although I do not know the answer, it is possible that someone has more specific for it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -