iphone - How do I create a thumbnail view in my UIView? -


I want to add a thumbnail image viewer to my application. I am trying to do it in many ways but I have not succeeded anyway.I am quite new to the development of the iPhone. Anybody please help? ....

I am currently making a UIIMAview with CIGRTEC and adding an image to it and changing the status of the UIMAJVview. .

Do I want to know what the standard process is for creating thumbnail view ... and can someone direct me to a sample code that will help me solve this problem? ?? <....

The picture above shows how I want to show my view .....

Thanks .....

ARM, since you are using it as your example, What do you want to do it, why not either a) use that class in your app, or b) use its code as an example of how to implement this kind of thing?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -