design patterns - I'm going to write 'Unit of Work', please help me find out all gimmicks -


I am going to write my own DAL in C #. I decided to use the 'work unit' with the request as an identity and identification stored in 'http contact.atimes'.

I still have a question about the implementation of the CRUD methods. How do I / where they are implementing? Have they been implemented in every single business category (as an active record pattern) or have been implemented in the UV category somehow (if yes, how)?

I also believe that I just do not need to use Scope as a request, but how to do it on DB connection?

Every advice is strongly appreciated, especially the experiences of your "real world".

Thank you to all:)

With its voice, Trying to grow I will say, do not try to go to your own writing too.

On-topic, one of the active contributors in the NHibernate ORM package, Davy Brian has written a tutorial that says a simple ORM step-by-step.

She says that she spends 24 hours in writing the tutorial, so do not expect it to happen to a production-ready ORM package.

In addition to this, the tutorial means how the ORM works, rather than actually motivating you to write the opponent's opponent to the product, instead of contributing to that product.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -