clearcase - how to find out all the activities happend in a branch in the last month? -


My problem is that the branch in which I am working for some reason is now corrupt, but I did not Create any label in it so that the code is difficult to "roll back" in a valid state.

But I am sure that the code is in very healthy condition a month ago, so I want to know that if all the activities occurring in the branch last month, then I can roll back every activity.

So as a title, can any of you tell me how to list all the activities in the last month's branch?

Thanks in advance

Do not forget the timing instructions of the selection rule.

  element / MyPath / ... / main / {! Created_since (16-Sep-2009)} element / myPath / ... / main / latest  

You can enable versions to view from one

See also.

From there, you can branch and update your code from this old permanent point of view.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -