c# - Invoking .Net Web Service with Php -


I have a C # net web service and PHP client to open the web service.

Web service takes the form of C # object parameters and returns C # objects

  site getSite (siteID) {return Site.load (siteID) }  

or

  zero new site (site site) {site.save (); }  

I know that the WSDL tool generates the C # class and is a code generator for web services in Java.

  • How can I add this service to PHP?
  • Does anybody prepare codes for utilities, libraries, such as pears, or any framework, such as Zend, PHP?
  • If I create objects in PHP, and initializing them, will I pass them to call service and will it work?
  • Should they be serial?
  • Here's a pre-question:

    By visiting the generated URL, the .NET webservice can go to wsdl:

      Http: //url/service.asmx?wsdl http: //url/service.svc?wsdl  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -