warnings - Why does Perl warn me about using pseudo-hashes? -


Pearl is warning me about using a pseudo-hash in my program:

< P> pseudo hash unchanged

How do I convert the following code so that it does not use a pseudo hash

  foreach my $ hash (@arrayOfHash) { Print key% {$ hash}; } The problem is not in that code The problem is that  @arrayOfHash   

/ Code> In fact the cover is included, is not hashref.

If for some reason you can not fix @arrayOfHash , you can work around it by:

  foreach Mary $ Hash (@reoffhash) {my% hash = @ hash; Print key% hash; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -