visual studio 2005 - vcredist_x86.dll and version 8.0.50727.4053 -


Visual C ++ 2005 I'm building my system using CRT DLLs version 8.0.50727.4053. I believe this is the latest and was automatically updated by Windows.

On this user system, this version of DLL was not found. I used vcredist_x86.exe as a part of our installer to install runtime DLL in the past. It is used to work.

My problem is that the latest version of vcredist_x86.exe (Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005 SP1 RedVirable Package (x86) also does not install this version of DLL.

So what if the vcredist_x86.exe file is required?

Should my problem be solved by linking a specific version of CRT to CRT? Is this a preferred method?

< P> Thanks,

Paul

Update: There are other people who are vcredist_x86.exe (Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) 8.0.50727.4053 does not install.

UPDATE2: At least one person suggests to force to use the previous version of CRT () However this will add to an important complexity in our projects.

After JSPEEE's advice, I came to know Which is provided to these distributors.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -