Use of WndProc for my C#.net app -


I would like to know, if I have my C #. If I use WndProc in the application, can I have a problem if an app is installed in different versions of Windows or other platforms to handle at least events in my form? Like XP, 2 of 3 and so on?

Unless you do it wrong, do not

root app one Work in the same way, and they work on all versions of Windows (assuming they are written correctly).

In general, if you go beyond WinForms and start using WndProc or Win32 API functions (P / Invoke), I recommend that you read, which can be used with local window methods Many common losses describe while working.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -