.net - What exactly happens when my process is killed? -


I have a mixed process with native and managed code, which is running on Windows Server 2003.

When I kill my search from within the Explorer, it goes to the 100% CPU state and stays for a while before moving away (sometimes 10 minutes). During this time I can not "kill" it or can not do anything else.

What happens during the process when I kill it through the kill of the Process Investigator? I believe that it does not call any Destructors, so what could be the reason for such CPU usage?

Thank you, donation

Obviously something trying to continue Is causing the hang / stalemate situation you are seeing. I can try to use some tools and find out what's going on, but I should probably give you master status ...

I am able to use those methods The problems they had with their own applications, which they described as problems outside.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -