multithreading - C# lower thread priority in thread pool -


I have several fewer improvements when some CPU time is available. I should not do this work if other more work is going on. If I have a normal / high priority job then I want to work less important work unless important work is done.

Low importance work (50 to 1000). So I do not want to create a thread per action. Although I believe that Threadpool does not allow certain priority specification, right?

How do you solve it?

You can revise a thread and use it to use it.

Priorities have a bit UI-focused but it really does not matter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -