javascript - Using Bookmarks with jQuery Address -


I am using the jQuery address plugin () to enable back / forward buttons on my website. I would also like to bookmark for people and the ability to copy the address from the address bar and share it with friends. The address claims that it can do this, then what am I doing.

My code is

Function Backbutton () {$ .address.change (function (event) {// Do something on the basis of the event. // $ ('# content'). Load (event.value + '.xml');}); $ ('A') Click (function () {$ .address.value ($ (this) .attr ('href'). Replace (/ ^ # /, ''));});

P>

It looks like you copy the plugin directly to the website of the plugin Your address.change function does not do anything, there are only two commented lines.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -