javascript - Integrating my program with a web2.0 website -


I am making cheaterbots like an Elijah, and I would like to check it with Omeg, using another person Type

If it was a regular HTML page, I can parse it and send feedback on some scripts, but checking the source code, I have found that the entire page Is built using javascript, but it is uncomfortable The whole thing.

Any thoughts on how to do this?

OK, you should ask people to have Omega APIs . I have not seen an open API, but maybe they can give you some additional information.

You can also try the firebug, it lets you see all the requests that have been made and their goal. Site AJAX is powered, this is the reason why you can not see the design script directly in the page.

You can (1) create a program that sends a post request to the target shown in the Firebug net panel and passes data to a chat-bot or (2) creates that browser plugin Which (very easy in Firefox) You may need a browser plug-in due to cross-domain request limits, and because you can not see messages from external programs / web-apps - it's not very clear to me how they implemented, I think It's something like a comet

Hope it helps :).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -