How do I access the iPhone camera API without the camera interface? -


How can I take a picture without leaving the camera's interface in my iPhone app?

Did you read things about the camera controller, should I look at it, or just an easy way to make a picture from a picture?

You can not access the camera without the iPhone API, however, Provide you to use your custom view at the top of the camera interface, what you have to do, the feature of the camera overlay is set to the UIImagePIckerController, as the solution posted in the comment explains, Can reach, but through private frameworks which AppSto Can damage the acceptance opportunities for R


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -